Nevis- Nice

Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Hard Rock
Hard Rock Face of Rock
LeBlanc Resort and Spa
Nevis- Nice
St, Kitts cruise wedding!
St. Kitts
St. Croix
St. Lucia
St. Maarten
The Real Travel Show
Travel Marketplace
Travvy Awards
powered by

My Blog

Nevis- Nice

I have visited the beautiful island of St. Kitts on several occasions, but in February I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful island of Nevis. The gracious Jeanette Grell-Hull, general manager of the Nelson Spring Beach Resort was an excellent host. Nelson Spring Beach Resort is located on 3.5 acres of glorious coconut-palm lined beach front property on the leeward (Caribbean) side of Nevis. Nelson Spring features 24  luxurious two, three and four bedroom condos arranged in a U configuration where each condo has expansive views of the lagoon, infinity pool, golden sand beach, the Caribbean sea and the neighboring island St. Kitts.
The luxurious, beach front condos are fully furnished and appeal to couples, families, and independent travelers. The resort is located at Nelson Spring named after British Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson who watered his ships from the Nevis spring during the 1700s. I landed at St. Kitts airport around 430pm and took a short ride into Basseterre to take the 6:00pm ferry to Nevis. Upon arrival, I took a taxi and went grocery shopping for breakfast and lunch foods. After returning to the property and putting the groceries away, I was off to the famous Sunshine's for dinner. Truly, it was one of the best meals I have tasted in the Caribbean and topped off the evening with a Killer Bee, Sunshine's signature drink.  The next day was spent relaxing and enjoying breakfast in the screen enclosed patio. Each unit is self contained and Ms. Grell-Hull and staff make sure that all of your needs are met. The beach is amazing and just a short walk away from your condo. The sand is so soft and easy to walk. I did this several times during my stay. If you and your family are looking for an awesome place to just get away and relax, I highly recommend Nevis. One last thing, I had the pleasure of having lunch with Elva at LEmenentz Restaurant in Charlestown. She goes to market everyday to purchase fresh items and makes the most amazing natural drinks. This is a must stop on your visit to Nevis. Nevis Nice.

17 Comments to Nevis- Nice:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:42 AM

Anonymous on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:47 AM

Cheryl Jones on Friday, April 25, 2014 12:25 AM
Thanks Brenda. Please continue writing.

www on Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:26 PM
various organisations providing individual panels, rugs or perhaps carpeting Among other stuff, folks that for example dependable products of which maneuver pretty much silently

strony www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 2:34 PM
A good specialized recognizes what precisely he or she is performing without do not succeed us Also deliver many benefits in relation to exceptional cooperation while using air

www on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:47 AM
It is carried out as hemp plus wide, especially posts, that happens to be a critical ingredient in practice, it's plenty of to help you fit and even vary accordingly

rolex watch prices on Friday, December 26, 2014 12:42 PM
wonderful post, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don't realize this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!
Reply to comment

http://www.superwatches.co.uk/bell-ross-csale-30 on Monday, December 29, 2014 4:58 AM
Due to which devotion these businesses carry on to pay attention to producing stunning wrist watches using the kind of concentrated feeling associated with build which has described all of them permanently.

reflexology courses in london on Friday, April 10, 2015 1:46 AM
When possible, since you gain expertise, can you brain updating your blog with additional details? My spouse and i balance together with your findings and may thirstily expect ones getting close improvements.

hollywood jackets on Thursday, June 08, 2017 4:33 AM
I can not wait to visit this site daily for better and useful tips here after reading this blog,keep it up with this site. Thanks for sharing and giving us about the real travel show advisory board announcement. Thanks

help with essay on Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:00 PM
I am reading about St croix bridal symposium and that information is useful to travel. I would like to see that all places from the world. That's why? I chose this content from this website.

David on Thursday, October 05, 2017 12:01 PM
wonderful , really interesting and informative ,

Petr on Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:53 AM
Thanks, Brenda. Please continue writing. Bikker Leather Jacket

Emma on Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:05 AM
i liked this web really low price leather jackets

james jack on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:53 AM
I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. Callusgo

canvas csu on Monday, October 30, 2017 6:48 AM
I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it:

magie voyance on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 1:02 AM
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat.