Proud To Be A Hard Rock Rockstar

Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Hard Rock
Hard Rock Face of Rock
LeBlanc Resort and Spa
Nevis- Nice
St, Kitts cruise wedding!
St. Kitts
St. Croix
St. Lucia
St. Maarten
The Real Travel Show
Travel Marketplace
Travvy Awards
powered by

My Blog

Proud To Be A Hard Rock Rockstar

The Hard Rock Riviera Maya beach area!
One of the beautiful wedding venues.
Hard Rock Riviera Maya beach area.
One of the amazing suites at Hard Rock Riviera Maya
Room with a tub at Hard Rock Riviera Maya
Me with Rene Malacara, the awesome GM at Hard Rock Riviera Maya!
Walking the red carpet at the HRRM Grand Opening
Welcomed by my BDM Ashley Gibbs
Children's club at HRRM
After the Magic Show at HRRM....amazing!
Welcomed by the most amazing sales team in the industry.
My Travel Impressions/ Hard Rock Ambassador award.
The new night club!
The wedding chapel at HRRM
Pool party at the Grand Opening!
Me with my dear friend Roberto. He makes the Hard Rock rock!
With Colin Cowie at the WOW Specialist Training.
The lobby at HRRM..
My first encounter with the Hard Rock Brand was when my eldest son and his wife were married at Hard Rock Punta Cana two years ago. The wedding department took excellent care of our group of 65 and all of the guests had an amazing time. Last June I had the pleasure of visiting the Hard Rock Aic team at their offices in Miami and shared ideas about their wedding program. That September, I had the honor of being selected as one of only 36 Hard Rock WOW ( Weddings on Water) Specialists and had the pleasure of meeting Colin Cowie and becoming even more familiar with the Hard Rock brand. At love Mexico in December, I was given the most amazing birthday party at Hard Rock Cancun. It was then that I truly embraced the Rock Star within. That same month I had the honor of being selected as a Travel Impressions Travel Ambassador for Hard Rock Aic and the transformation was complete. In May of this year, I was invited to attend the Grand Opening of the Hard Rock Riviera Maya and attend a Bon Jovi concert. Rene Malacara ( GM of Hard Rock Riviera Maya) and his team have done an amazing job with the property. There are so many beautiful venues for weddings including the most amazing Catholic chapel overlooking the lagoon. A beach has even been created on this property. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by what I believe to be the most out of the box thinking sales team in the industry. They have always made me feel so welcome and loved. After the Bon Jovi concert, a grand after party was held in the Heaven night club. The next day a beach party was held with live DJs. The Hard Rock team even created a Red Carpet, a Hard Rock wall for photos and a guitar smash. There are so many dining options and there is something for everyone. There are two sides to this property: Heaven is the adult only side and Hacienda is the family side. So again, there is something for everyone! Yes, at the age of 59, I have embraced the Rock Star in me. Looking forward to our first wedding at Hard Rock Riviera Maya in March 2015 as we celebrate the wedding of Tarese and Carl. You and your guests are in for an amazing experience.

15 Comments to Proud To Be A Hard Rock Rockstar:

Comments RSS
Cheryl Jones on Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:06 PM
Love Hard Rock Cancun. We truly had an amazing time in Dec. I will never forget your birthday party when you were the featured bartender for the evening. Looking forward to visiting Hard Rock Riviera Maya soon.

Roberto Trejo on Friday, May 30, 2014 12:49 PM
Thanks for be part of our Family Brenda, We love you and We will, we will love you forever. You rock!!!!

Tarese on Friday, May 30, 2014 1:17 PM
The hotel looks amazing! I can't wait to get there.

Ashley Gibbs on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 9:24 AM
Brenda O'Neale is a BONA-FIDE Hard Rock star and she knows and sees the resorts more than anyone! If you need the best advice from a true professional for your wedding, honeymoon, group getaway or vacation, just talk to her. - Ashley Gibbs - Business Development Manager - Hard Rock All-Inclusive Collection

Dr. Denise Bennerson on Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:37 PM
Brenda,congratulations on your accomoplishments and being a Hard Rock Star! It all sounds wonderful almost like a dream. I hope one of these day you can write about St. Croix like this. It sounds luxurious. I wish you continued success and glad to have you on our St. Croix Caribbean Wedding Expo committee. You are a STAR! Enjoy and saty blessed.

site on Friday, August 29, 2014 12:52 AM
The old community regarding retail outlets cause you to obtain gizmos and diverse adornments, and Area unquestionably is a vital room in your home investments apartment

wpis on Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:54 AM
In this case, finally, the purely natural thing is that will too little lockers will probably position which usually with the food prep, which usually functions to provide a shut bedroom so they are work the folks for that extended time

blog on Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:29 AM
light intensity : they will prevent mounting other gizmos within the room. light power -- intending to keep clear of increasing extra lights in the room.

strony www on Friday, October 10, 2014 3:45 AM
time outside this children assist ergonomic desk the baby service provider When producing your own new kitchen shouldn't go for an example of two

strona www on Monday, October 27, 2014 12:44 PM
In days gone by, almost all shade brush utilized as the chief instrument to get a plumber, however , now Moreover, regardless if unlink it within the network, people however assist u . s . for one prolonged time

Omaha sports bars on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:32 AM
For people who are looking for a good night out, Omaha is the answer.

profile on Sunday, January 25, 2015 3:28 AM
It is extensively had a look at assessments with retired clients of as perfectly regarding ensure the nation's excellent functionality

adresy on Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:13 PM
When seeking for ideas for style topic have to search first of all about the Internet Depending against your equipment, you can take a look at the different probabilities of seatbelt sanders

Nightclub Directory on Saturday, October 10, 2015 1:42 PM