St. Croix Bridal Symposium

Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Hard Rock
Hard Rock Face of Rock
LeBlanc Resort and Spa
Nevis- Nice
St, Kitts cruise wedding!
St. Kitts
St. Croix
St. Lucia
St. Maarten
The Real Travel Show
Travel Marketplace
Travvy Awards
powered by

My Blog

St. Croix Bridal Symposium

St. Croix Bridal SymposiumSt. Croix Bridal SymposiumSt. Croix Bridal SymposiumSt. Croix Bridal SymposiumSt. Croix Bridal SymposiumSt. Croix Bridal Symposium
I had the pleasure of living in St. Croix and when the invitation was extended by Jacqueline Johnson of MarryCaribbean.com to speak at the St. Croix Bridal Symposium, I was honored. One of my first stops upon arrival was Sonya's where I was able to upgrade my Cruzan hook bracelet and then a stop near 5 corners for some real Caribbean food, The symposium was held at the Carambola Beach Resort which is about 30 minutes from Christiansted. This beautiful resort provided awesome customer service, beautiful beach and lovely rooms with screened in porches. The event was purposed to show what St. Croix had to offer the destination and romance businesses. Several travel agents attended and were shown, Carambola Beach Resort, Buccaneer Beach Resort, Divi( which is all-inclusive ) and then some private villas. During the day, attendees heard speeches from Colin Cowie, Steve Lang ( Mon Cheri Bridal), Susan Black, Marley Macher, Tatiana Byron, Jacqueline Johnson and Mar Jennings.  Vendors where there showcasing handmade soaps and lotions, photographers, resorts and DJs. During my speech, I tried to encourage the guests that they could become a part of this profitable romance market and took time to thank them for their efforts. St. Croix is one of the US Virgin Islands and NO PASSPORT REQUIRED.

24 Comments to St. Croix Bridal Symposium:

Comments RSS
tag heuer on Monday, March 02, 2015 1:54 AM
Pairs from graceful Gucci trainers built from first rate good fabrics can be described as suitable item that anyone can choose through your own efforts.

Olya on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:02 PM
I really had a great time awriter.org with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!

fake watches uk on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:25 PM

Fake Watch Sale on Friday, January 29, 2016 9:31 PM
With the history of mankind Gongzhu many pioneering Rolex eventually become trusted timing model, with precise, rugged and reliable worldwide reputation.

fake handbags sale on Friday, March 18, 2016 6:03 AM
Croix had to offer the destination and romance businesses.

Harry on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:02 AM
Good
Reply to comment

Harry on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:03 AM
Good http://google.com

Smith on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:05 AM
You have sheared pleasure of living in St. Croix with us in this post. I am very happy to read this post because you have shared your personal experience with us here. I will must visit here to read more stuff like this. Get gym mats from http://ukgymmats.co.uk/gym-mats.html

general sticker printing on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:22 AM
I want to know about different channels and i have collect this from your web blog. so please share your next post for more us. Keep it up.

Louise Black on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 7:23 AM
St. Croix is a perfect place to have an event there also there is no issues with passport and the place is also very beautiful. You have chosen a good place for the bride. It is going to be one of the best memories to those. The event would definitely be the best. Thanks for sharing few things about this place. We'll prefer it for our future events.

Pickrell on Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:20 AM
Hello everybody. I so delighted to be here along, at this particular discussion board. It’s so fascinating to see fantastic ideas of a major number of individuals. Really, to my head this specific service rocks ! and I’m definitely very happy to talk about it along. It had been really valuable and will help us a great deal, as i was learning in college or university, and invested a lot of time functioning. thesis writing

best custom bumper stickers on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 7:51 AM
I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again. http://www.stickerprinting.uk/Bumper-Stickers/Custom-Bumper-Stickers

ray ban aviator on Monday, August 22, 2016 2:32 AM
Its great news for me any way nice ray ban aviator to hear your content , many thanks

cat scratching post on Monday, September 05, 2016 9:59 PM
Give your cat a fancy new house using this type of Pawhut cat tree scratcher post. This cat tree will provide plenty of space for your own cat to scratch and climb non-stop.

rushessay on Friday, September 09, 2016 11:21 AM
I am reading about St croix bridal symposium and that information is useful to travel. I would like to see that all places from the world. That's why? I chose this content from this website.

oakley sunglasses on Monday, October 24, 2016 2:30 AM

London agencies escorted travel on Saturday, November 05, 2016 4:56 AM
Brenda, I appreciate your all the picture of the tour. I have a plan to go outside of Mexico for this year 2016. I love to go for London. It would be amazing place to spend some memorable time with my friends. Thank you so much for this post.

Commercial Gym Equipment on Thursday, November 17, 2016 7:26 AM
This is a beautiful place you have chosen. It has many natural place with huge facilities. I will obviously visit the place with my friends.

Iris on Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:26 AM
This is very amazing post. I am so impress to see this post. This is my 1st time visit in this post. I am so glad to know to about this post. This is very unique article. I proud of you this is very brilliant blog. [url="http://readyforgoodcredit.com/"]how can i build my credit[/url]

www.mahresult.nic.in hsc results on Friday, January 27, 2017 5:41 AM
www.mahresult.nic.in hsc results

Iris on Thursday, March 02, 2017 3:43 AM
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. [url="http://askdrlove.com/"]therapy counseling[/url]

London agencies escorted travel on Monday, April 24, 2017 9:42 AM
Hi I Love all the images you posted and it is very nice to go through your post always.You always post some joyful post.

rts on Friday, September 08, 2017 11:00 PM
PANDORA bracelet can be their own combination,pictures of pandora bracelets the bracelet on the chain and the chain is used to separate the chain, and then string together. You can first visit the official website model pandora princess collection 2017 and then to the store to buy, decorated with gold, silver, glass, enamel and other materials of different shapes,bracelets have gold, silver, fabric,pandora rings for sale leather and other materials can choose.

song on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 5:57 AM