Travvy Awards 2016 with Hard Rock AIC

Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Hard Rock
Hard Rock Face of Rock
LeBlanc Resort and Spa
Nevis- Nice
St, Kitts cruise wedding!
St. Kitts
St. Croix
St. Lucia
St. Maarten
The Real Travel Show
Travel Marketplace
Travvy Awards
powered by

My Blog

Travvy Awards 2016 with Hard Rock AIC

On January 6, 2016, I had the pleasure of attending my first awards ceremony. I was invited by Hard Rock AIC and my business development manager Ashley Gibbs to attend the 2nd Annual Travvy Awards.  The event was held at Gotham Hall in New York and was set up to resemble the Golden Globe Awards in California. A cocktail hour preceded the event and guests had a chance to mingle with some of the best in the industry. Our host for the evening was Mark Murphy of travAlliancemedia. A comedian and hip hop violinist provided the entertainment for the evening.The All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotels have received a total of of 9 recognitions at the 2016 Travvy Awards ceremony!
Best Hotel Chain overall best All-Inclusive Resort Chain, Mid-market best Casino Hotel/Resort, Caribbean Best Overall Hotel, Caribbean Best Resort, Mexico Best Spa & Wellness Hotel/Resort, Mexico Best Spa & Wellness Hotel/Resort, Caribbean Best Wedding Hotel/Resort, Caribbean Best Wedding Hotel/Resort, Mexico. Presented by TravAlliance Media, these awards recognize the highest standards of excellence in the industry today and honor travel companies, travel products, travel agencies and destinations for their outstanding achievement. Winners were selected by voting among 39,000 participating travel agent voters. I would like to thank Frank Maduro and the Hard Rock Family for allowing me to share in this special evening. I truly felt like a ROCK STAR!

9 Comments to Travvy Awards 2016 with Hard Rock AIC:

Comments RSS
coursework writers on Monday, January 25, 2016 1:34 PM
You deserved it! Thanks to people like you I believe in good changes.
Reply to comment

Annita on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 9:49 AM
Congratulations! So well deserved. I am not surprised to see you honored for your beautiful and attentive work.
Reply to comment

fake handbags sale on Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:07 AM
I truly felt like a ROCK STAR!
Reply to comment

Gucci handbags on Friday, May 27, 2016 11:00 PM
keeping in mind that they are seldom put through the same rigorous quality control tests as the real items.
Reply to comment

Fake Handbags Uk on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 4:36 AM
REAL stands for Romance, Experiential, Adventure and Luxury.
Reply to comment

bragas calvin klein on Monday, August 22, 2016 2:30 AM
just stumbled upon your weblog ropa interior calvin klein and wanted to say.
Reply to comment

gafas de sol ray ban on Monday, August 22, 2016 2:30 AM
writing is in fact a gafas de sol ray ban pleasant piece of writing, keep it up
Reply to comment

http://www.cheapsunglassesstyle.co.uk on Monday, September 12, 2016 5:24 AM
Admitting decades anesthetized beat of the Ray Ban name in actuality started to be worldwide, it didn't stop Mario
Reply to comment

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:01 PM
When possible, since you gain expertise, can you brain updating your blog with additional details? My spouse and i balance together with your findings and may thirstily expect ones getting close improvements.
Reply to comment