Serrana Villa in St. Lucia

Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Hard Rock
Hard Rock Face of Rock
LeBlanc Resort and Spa
Nevis- Nice
St, Kitts cruise wedding!
St. Kitts
St. Croix
St. Lucia
St. Maarten
The Real Travel Show
Travel Marketplace
Travvy Awards
powered by

My Blog

Serrana Villa in St. Lucia

Face book is an amazing tool. Some 10 years ago my youngest son was married in St. Lucia. During that time we searched for transportation providers and tour operators for the group. I met an amazing young man named Janus Gyan from Real St. Lucia Tours. He was so courteous and responsive. From that point on, I would refer him to my travel agent friends for their clients. He has always been so professional and hospitable to me and my clients. I had been following him on Face book as he expanded from 1 driver ( himself ) to well over 100 drivers. I also watched as he started building villas in Soufriere. One of the reward programs that I used had rewarded me with 3 free nights at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. My son's rehearsal dinner was held here, so I was looking forward to returning. We spent two days at this boutique property and enjoyed the excellent customer service, great food and beautiful beach. I gave Janus a call and told him I would be visiting St. Lucia and he invited me to spend a couple of days at Serrana Villa. He greeted us at the villa and it felt like we had met before, when actually we had never met. The energy between us was amazing. Oh my, what an awesome surprise. The ride to the property was scenic with its' winding roads and roadside vendors. We were able to purchase necklaces made of coconut shells. Serrana Villa sits in the hillside above the fishing town of Soufriere and is surrounded by fruit trees, humming birds and awesome views of the Pitons. This well appointed 2 bedroom villa also has a plunge pool on the deck, along with lounge chairs and a table a chairs to enjoy your morning coffee , lunch or watch the sunset with a glass of wine. Janus is in the house just below and provides you with a local cell phone to make calls and he does not mind the calls. He is always so patient and pleasant. He also surprised me with warm bread on my first morning and then brought mangos, oranges and grapefruit the next morning. His drivers were amazing as well. Ian stopped to take us grocery shopping on the way to the villa, recommended a quaint and inexpensive place for dinner and took me to experience the mud baths, sulphur springs and waterfalls. At the waterfall, we were able to purchase coconut bread and it was so good. Serrana Villa provided me with much needed rest. I would strongly recommend this property for honeymoon couples, folks just wanting to get away and experience the REAL St. Lucia or anyone just needing to disconnect for the everyday life. Janus, thank you so much for sharing your amazing Serrana Villa. Janus also shared his newest property, Sargus. This villa sits further up in the hills and is bigger than Serrana. I am so proud of this young man and wish him continued success. He continues to give back to the community he lives in and will be blessed for it. I miss hearing him say anything for you mi lady. See you soon. Janus!

19 Comments to Serrana Villa in St. Lucia :

Comments RSS
best on Sunday, November 19, 2017 1:25 PM
Hello, please respond back if you read my comments. For sure, I wish I could write like you because your craft is enough to be an excellent writer, thanks!

thebestessayservice on Friday, June 15, 2018 7:59 AM
Janus is an example that a man with a good character will succeed. Plus the fact that he is hard working put him in his position now. Very inspiring story that came from rags to riches. I would love to have him as my personal driver if possible and visit his place. The sceneries they saw were interesting and intriguing. Hope to meet him soon. The world needs individuals like him, especially in our generation.

Nicole on Saturday, November 25, 2017 9:06 AM

Anonymous on Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:58 AM
You have mentioned about wedding and honeymoon travel agency which i like it a lot. I will share this post with my newly wed friends they have to go on honey moon and will take advantage of their service. motorcycle jeans for men

delete browsing history automatically on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 3:35 AM
Thanks for this post related to the setting of window help which determine you to new features and setting.All internet users can get here.

professional assignment writing help on Saturday, January 06, 2018 4:37 PM
Here is the perfect house who want a luxury life. You are bringing every kind of fun at one place. I personally like swimming in the warm water and your house has this for me too.

dfsfsfs on Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:53 AM

bjhbjhbjh on Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:55 AM
There are many group who are supposed to arrange tours in the different parts of the country.Social media play an important role in making such tour around the world.

custom essays on Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:59 AM
Many people want to get engaged with the way of improving the communication across the world.Various group have various aims and target in order to best quality of the service.

UK Essay Writing on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:45 AM
You have said about wedding and vacation travel office which I like it a great deal. I will impart this post to my recently marry companions they need to go on a special night and will exploit their administration

Best-Movies on Sunday, February 04, 2018 7:23 AM
Right here is the best condo who need a luxurious life. You're bringing each form of enjoyable at one place. I for my part like swimming within the warm water and your house has this for me too.

Web Development on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:43 AM
There are various group who're supposed to arrange excursions in the one of a kind materials of the nation.Social media play an fundamental function in making such tour around the world.

654 on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:26 AM
654

6+ on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:55 AM
656+

Dwayne on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:39 AM
Very good blog with very good article here.I have seen many article but not seen such type of post before. Thank you very much for sharing it. To get Garage Racking Click this website

Anonymous on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:55 AM
This is my first visit to this website, you have posted valuable content which i like reading.I have got information which i did not know before.Keep up your good work. High quality Industrial Shelving

Chris on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:53 AM
I am happy to be on this website,you have posted knowledgeable articles which are good to read.I have bookmarked the website to read more similar content. You can buy caster wheels online

NancySanders on Sunday, April 29, 2018 5:37 AM
Inofrming post

adam on Saturday, May 26, 2018 1:26 AM
good
Reply to comment